CUSTOM WORDPRESS HOSTING What Makes Us Unique From Everyone Else
Custom WordPress Hosting Packages
Prices below reflect your monthly price based on the term of your package.
All fully-managed custom WordPress hosting servers come with 6 CPU cores, 8GB of RAM, and 30GB of SSD Storage. Your account will be backed up in real-time. This means you can restore to any point in time that was previously backed up. This service includes monthly updates for the server, WordPress core, and WordPress plugins – by a technician, not automated.
Partial savings based on a $65 per hour rate.
Your website is important to your business and it’s success. If you need your website to be fast, you process payments, request client, patient, or customer information, or any combination of the above – then you’re going to need custom WordPress web hosting!
Transparency is important to us – we want you to know how we handle all of our accounts. We’re proud of the infrastructure we have spent years refining, optimizing, and securing. Below is a rundown of our entire infrastructure, data security, and backup systems, so that you can make an informed decision on using our services.
Let’s face it. The internet can be a scary place full of things that can harm your website. Fortunately, we protect you with a custom-built infrastructure that features multiple levels of security.
Think of it as a filter. At the top of the filter is the entire world-wide-web with all of its risks. Starting at the very top, harmful traffic is filtered out using a number of methods, curated blacklists, and CloudFlare’s own proprietary website filtering.
The final stage consists of our own proprietary filtering system, which utilizes a number of custom rule-based IP filtering protocols to clean the remaining traffic, allowing only safe traffic to reach your website. All of this behind-the-scenes work takes place in a fraction of a second and you don’t have to worry about a thing.
First, we pass everything through CloudFlare, an intelligent global network that protects and accelerates your website.
- CloudFlare keeps a global blocklist for large scale spammers, bots, denial of service, and brute force attacks. They are all repelled before they even reach your servers.
- Not only is every IP address determined to be harmful blocked from any future access, but it is also reported back to CloudFlare and banned from everyone in our network. So you add to and benefit from the knowledge of the entire community.
- CloudFlare also employs a CDN (Content Delivery Network), which uses multiple servers across the world. Your viewer receives content from the closest server, ensuring quick load times and increased performance.
Information that is allowed through CloudFlare, then enters our public facing load balancers. These load balancers can tell the difference between bots and humans, repelling attacks that make it through CloudFlare. They are equipped with our own proprietary rule-based filtering system, that we have curated over the last 15 years of running WordPress websites. This creates another layer of protection and security for your website and services.
Any traffic that is allowed through the first two stages of our infrastructure will then reach our internal load balancers. These load balancers reside within our data centers and are the only means of communication between your web server and the outside world. This means there is a stop-gap between your data and the outside world. Only our load balancers within our data centers have the proper keys to communicate with the servers inside the data center.
Client Web Servers
Only information deemed safe after passing through these three vigorous layers is allowed to reach your individual server within our data center. These servers are locked down to only allow specific types of traffic through. Only web traffic is allowed in and all other traffic is ignored.
- Each client has their own dedicated server, so it is not affected by the activity of other clients, as well as giving each client more than enough resources to operate any size WordPress website.
- Client servers are highly optimized for WordPress websites, utilizing a number of customized caching and proxy systems.
- Servers are fully secured so that only those with WordPress administrator access can access and make changes.
- All servers are equipped with additional Brute Force detection.
- All servers are equipped with additional DDoS detection.
This is perhaps the most crucial part of the system, as database servers hold ALL the information of your website, public and confidential. This is where the vast majority of failures occur – to prevent this OBS backs up all databases in real-time. This ensures your data is secure and if anything were to happen, you could restore to an earlier version yourself, or allow us to do it for you.
Every server in our infrastructure is backed up utilizing a number of methods. All of our servers use a RAID 6 array – this means that two hard drives can fail before any data on the server is lost. We then do real-time backups of your data and databases. All backups are stored on an encrypted server, which is only accessible from within our local network. That backup server is then backed up to the cloud, in two separate geographical locations, encrypted once more before transmission. This gives us fully-redundant copies of your important data in the event that anything happens. This may sound like overkill to some, but data security is extremely important to us.