Terms Of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Agreement"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT ORDER SERVICES.
On Budget Hosting, LLC. (referred to as "We", "Us", "Our") provides world wide web related infrastructure and supplemental software in a service format, hereafter referred to as "the Service". The terms "you", "your" or "customer" refer to the user of the Services, including family members, friends and acquaintances, employees and agents, and all other persons whom you authorize or enable to use the Services.
This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and us.
This Agreement is non-negotiable and we reserve the right to change it at any time. Your continued use of these services constitutes an acceptance of any changes.
- All orders are final.
- Services are provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Unless otherwise stated, all billing is automatic recurring billing.
- If billing fails your services will be suspended at the sole discretion of the operating agent.
- A late fee of $5 per day may apply as well as continued accruement of charges related to the service product.
- No refund is generally given or pro-rated for partial months of service.
- The agent responding to a request for a refund will make a decision at their sole discretion.
- Support is handled by email system only.
- Support is not obligatory, and abuse of (identical repeat emails, threatening language, etc) can result in termination of all Services provided to you.
- As a provider of infrastructure and software, where we do not control the content, we can not be held liable for the content. If your use of the Service is found to violate the law, we reserve the right to terminate the account immediately and report you to the authorities. No refunds or pro-rate will be approved, and no support emails will be answered. We will send a single termination notice with relevant details.
- Any illegal material made available through the Service will be reported and the account terminated.
- Any illegal use of the Service will be reported and the account terminated.
- We do not participate in any government mass collection of data. If this provision disappears it is a result of our having been involuntarily compelled to take part in such a program. If such an order prohibits the removal of this provision, all Service accounts will be terminated immediately. If such an order prohibits such an action, expect the Service to fall into disarray as we stop operating it properly.
- Spiders, bots, botnet controllers, proxies, infiltration, pen testing, data gathering, data extraction, piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, keys, exploits, tor nodes, vpns or any software or information related to cyber espionage, cyber intelligence gathering, cyber deception, or cyber warfare are not allowed.
- No bulk mailers, link farms, click farms, anonymous mail routing, email marketing, or any software related to are not allowed.
- We are not liable for responsibilities outside of your chosen products. An example of, but not limited to: If backups are a product, but are not chosen, we are not responsible for data loss due to lack of backups on your part.
- We are not liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, Gwinnett County.